Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Song in Your Head

WORRY, WORRY, WORRY!

LOL as I typed that out 3 times, a tune popped into my head.
Guess what it was......(go ahead, guess!)
ok, I'll tell you.......

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY!
Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee!

I have some possible changes coming up soon
and yes I'm human so it all makes me VERY WORRIED!
A friend of mine sent me these verses this morning. 
It's so sad that after reading them a million times since childhood that I (we all) still worry about so many (big and small) things. Even after God has walked us through so many situations in our lives, after HE has been so faithful, we still get to the next thing and start worrying. 

WORRY, WORRY, WORRY
(did you sing it that time to the tune of HOLY, HOLY, HOLY?)

Since God popped that song into my head this morning,
it's what I'm going to focus on today.

Instead of worrying about all the details that I'm trying to work out in my head, 
I'm going to focus on HIM and HIS holiness today.

So let this be the song in your head today.....

HOLY, HOLY, HOLY! Lord God Almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee.
Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty,
God in three persons, blessed Trinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment