Friday, December 4, 2015

Abraham and New Beginnings

I love how I just turn the page in my devotional book and it is exactly what I needed to hear.
Coincidence? Of course not, It's HIM.

I said yesterday that I was facing some possible changes and choices
(most of them scary to me).
So what was my Bible study about today???

ABRAHAM and New Beginnings!!!
leaving what is known for the unknown,
inner strength and courage,
not being called to comfort and convenience,
called to a life of faith and trust,
obeying in faith.......

This was my favorite part,
"New beginnings tell the story of grace, mercy, and forgiveness - gifts from a loving Father who is worthy of our faith, even when we cannot see what lies ahead."

At this moment I don't know where God is going to lead me,
but I am excited about following.


No comments:

Post a Comment