Saturday, November 28, 2015

God's Gifts to Us

Digging into Psalm 34 this morning.

I'm not sure how many of you braved the stores and sales for Black Friday yesterday looking for those perfect (and cheap) gifts for your loved ones but I assure you that I was on the couch.
I thought it fitting that God lead me to Psalm 34 to get a reminder of the many gifts we get from the greatest gift giver of all time. 
Let's check our list starting in verse 4....
HE answers us,
HE delivers us,
HE hears us,
HE saves us,
we lack nothing,
we are blessed,
HE teaches us,
HIS eyes are on us,
HE is attentive to our cries,
HE is close to us,
HE rescues us,
HE does not condemn us.

WOW! No Black Friday gifts could ever compare!

As we head into the season of 
"making our lists and checking them twice"
let's all remember the list of gifts we have already received from the Gift Giver.
Nothing compares!

No comments:

Post a Comment